Texture Glow error

DarkPl4yer

:huh: I just wanted to know if anyone has come across this problem and could help me with a solution (I don't have anything replacing my body texture mods) in fact it looks like this shiny texture sits below the skin texture I use and simply manifests itself during the game indefinitely. :confused:

yes, many of us have experienced the glow body. I still deal with it when I swap some body pieces (ie slot-32 items)

There are multiple mods that claim they'll fix it, and a multitude of threads here and elsewhere on the subject. Some say it's a problem with jslot assets (ie racemenu preset). I *did reduce my issues by addressing one jslot file issue, (a missing link to a default body asset) but it hasn't resolved it completely. Been dealing with the problem since shortly after beginning my Skyrim "journey" back in 2019

yes, many of us have experienced the glow body. I still deal with it when I swap some body pieces (ie slot-32 items)

There are multiple mods that claim they'll fix it, and a multitude of threads here and elsewhere on the subject. Some say it's a problem with jslot assets (ie racemenu preset). I *did reduce my issues by addressing one jslot file issue, (a missing link to a default body asset) but it hasn't resolved it completely. Been dealing with the problem since shortly after beginning my Skyrim "journey" back in 2019

ty , the only thing i just found out is that forcing the vampirism infection through the Better Vampires mod and then trying to cure the vampirism using the mod makes the glow manifest for me, i went back to a save before forcing vampirism and retraced all the way to where the texture started glowing and this time it didn't happen, i rarely force vampirism and every time this bug happened it was after i forced heal through the mod