Why is nexus mod manger so slow and laggy?

cooperb21

Takes around 20 seconds to open.

Keeps saying "your log in has expired when i own it it hought it would keep me logged in!"

I wanted try some mods only on nexus but after this im going back to steam workshop permanently alot worse experience here.

Are you seriously complaining that 20s are slow and laggy? Then you're right, workshop will do you just fine.

NMM's startup is affected by several factors, like all programs are in general, by how much data is has to load (preload), the size of it, your PC's performance etc. There are people, including myself, that wait even 10-15mins for it to load due to huge mod folder size, so your 20s aren't much reason to complain about and quit using Nexus, if you think about it.

Edited by eSoDian

Are you seriously complaining that 20s are slow and laggy? Then you're right, workshop will do you just fine.

NMM's startup is affected by several factors, like all programs are in general, by how much data is has to load (preload), the size of it, your PC's performance etc. There are people, including myself, that wait even 10-15mins for it to load due to huge mod folder size, so your 20s aren't much reason to complain about and quit using Nexus, if you think about it.

I used it in past and worked fine like few secs load so they must have screwed up along way.

Kinda confused, your profile says you've been a member since yesterday, so which past? New account?

Anyway, it would be a good idea to check the news posts about the changes with NMM and the site, they might fill you in with what's happening.

Kinda confused, your profile says you've been a member since yesterday, so which past? New account?

Anyway, it would be a good idea to check the news posts about the changes with NMM and the site, they might fill you in with what's happening.

Yes i lost my old account password.

If you lose your password, you can reset the password using your e-mail (when logging in, press the "Forgot Password" button, and type in your e-mail address). If you still want to use this account instead, that is perfectly fine.

I have a different issue entirely, the lag I don't mind so much as the whole program not responding, and crashing the second i click the CHSBHC BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod in the mods menu. I can't apply this BBP because of this issue, it just crashes my whole manager, so I have forgone the mod. >.>

Edited by kemando12