Tau or Eldar Warhammer mods

theworddeath101

What I'd like to see is someone model armors from the various races in hi-rez from scratch. The SM armors that are out now are pretty cruddy looking and have bad textures, and I would suspect they were ported straight from Dawn of War, the RTS game. Obviously, the units in that are way too small to be upscaled into fallout3 decently. The Tau weapons were done pretty nicely though.

Look in the comments of the tau weapons mods they have some modders talking creating a tau armour modifaction. Sadly, in the way of xenos 40k stuff the modding community is blank (except the awesome tau weapons mods) :thumbsup:. There is another post in the forums about texturing some imperial weapons (though that not the topic of this post).

What I'd like to see is someone model armors from the various races in hi-rez from scratch. The SM armors that are out now are pretty cruddy looking and have bad textures, and I would suspect they were ported straight from Dawn of War, the RTS game. Obviously, the units in that are way too small to be upscaled into fallout3 decently. The Tau weapons were done pretty nicely though.

They aren't ported from Dawn of War, they are remodeled F3 Power Armour models. The textures too are from FO3 but recoloured.

If you think you can do better go ahead.

The space marine armor mod is a very well done mod, one should just be happy with what one's got. This is a thousand miles better than not having the armor at all.

P.S Use the Remove That Glove mod it looks good with the S.M armor mod (if you're not picky).

Remove That Glove mod