Vanished PC or NPC

Neodarkside

First of all, NO this is not anything to do with a follower randomly vanishing. They are right beside me however invisible and unclickable with console commands. When I fast travel or use COC commands they are still bugged out. Even using actions that would allow a animation to play with them like the animation to hug them (From bathing beauties mod I think) they appear for the animation then vanish again. I can tell where they are because every now and then I can move my mouse over were they are and get a talk with option. I've enabled free camera use and going as deep as I can they are not just a few feet below me, they are just simply GONE. This has happened to my own character before as well. Had several auto saves corrupted this way when my own character was also gone. When it happened to myself I could swim thru the ground for a short distance before it locks me in place, and looking at myself in third person mode I am invisible, in first person mode I am eye level with the floor.

I have tried everything to fix them or myself but nothing worked, using Amazing Follower tweaks, tried summoning my followers and still failed. Has anyone ever had this bug, I noticed it happened first time after getting Art of Magicka mod here on the nexus. Was in Illinati's deep, all the necromancers were using the nocturnal robes. Bit further in is when I myself had the bug affect me. Reloaded a main save an hour back, pushed the mod to the top of the load list, then all the necromancers had normal robes again. I just got out of a dungeon (which I didn't save thru) and noticed Brelyna had the bug. Will post a SS later when I get the time.