so i've had about 50/50 success using batch files to start libery reprimed upon arriving at the prydwen before I enter the institute AND have dr li function correctly for institutionalized.

what I've been doing is skipping li completely and collecting scara, then going to the sentinel site, open the doors with another mod to place the transmitter and completing liberty reprimed without much issue.

sometimes however dr li breaks and that's annoying.
could someone please make a mod that removes dr li from brotherhood quests and starts liberty reprimed as soon as no mercy is completed?

I don't go full brotherhood often anymore, but to expand this idea: a mod that lets you complete brotherhood quest without ever visiting institute except during ad victorium? might be fun

Edited by focusingfoundation

I found the sweet spot of set stages to keep madison from hanging out in the prydwen and it was simpler than expected:

I just use a SetStage command to lie to Maxson and say I didn't find her alive in the Institute.

indeed, I ended up figuring this out myself

setstage BoS203 65 (banished)
OR
setstage BoS203 70 (kill li)
setstage BoS301 30

I'd still love a mod pro-immersion quest chains that allow independent faction progressions. currently the brotherhood is a bit of a pita to progress with zero institute interaction
Edited by focusingfoundation

• 3 weeks later...

so I think i've successfully done most of the brotherhood quest line before ad victoriam, then i killed a few of them, became their enemies and now I get to blow up vertibirds on occasion. it's delightful. I've still yet to go to the institute on this playthru, but based on the last couple of test games, i'm pretty sure most if not all the inst quests should function completely fine once i coc instconcourse and institutionalized auto starts. I am a touch concerned tho since I did finish tactical thinking. so long as end of the line properly registers me having killed them all there should be no hiccups