Dynamic World

BryanVDE

First Topic

So i looked trough out the forum and found that this was already requested but with some other things involved or something like that :P

Or i just couldn't find the file or thread to know the specifics

Also i tried myself but I seem unable to do this with in Geck (not sure if it's even possible, but if you know how, just tell me and i'll do it myself :P)

What i want to request (or the how to) is that the anoying loading screens are reduced in a couple of places, the most anoying place is Megaton for this matter because of the fact that you have to load every time you walk into a house and it's kinda getting on my nerves.. :wallbash:

What I suppose that could be done (wich i tried but couldn't find it) is replacing doors from the houses in megaton with ones that don't teleport but just open & close so you will be able to walk into your house without having to wait to load :thumbsup: + adding the interiors ofcourse into it

I know this is propably a big thing to ask but if anyone's up to this and knows how to do it, just let me know and I'll try to be as helpfull as possible :P

Second topic

I'm sure a lot of people have wonderd how the heck the world stays alive on 200 years old irridiated snacks and animals who are ten times as strong as them or are completly extinct (like the squirll, have you ever encountered one? oO)

So what I what I suppose is to add in some settlements a hunters shack with ofcourse a hunter in it (who often goes out, comes back with refilled stock, the hunters already are in the vanilla game with kind of the good dialogue options for selling meat) or add animals/farms wich are domesticated and can be eaten or milked (if it's a brahmin ofcourse, or maybe a molerat, you would never know if they would milk that sort of things would you? would be kind of grose, some irridiated milk of a mutated rat/ole thingy, anywayz)

This one i wanted to start myself but due to school and the other project that i spend a most of time on and my incompetence with scripting i haven't gotten to it :confused:

:thanks: to anyone who considers one of these two topics either by trying to create them/point out if there's already one/show me how to do it with the damn doors (first topic) :thumbsup:

Archived