Old Scripts causing CTD's in New Games with no mods enabled. Tryin

BlightBingo

Ok, so I've searched the forums a little and haven't found an answer to this, maybe I didn't look hard enough, if that's the case and someone can send me a link to a solution, I'd very much appreciate it.

So what's happening is I am running a bunch of mods, everything is completely fine until I go to the area between Helgen and Riverwood, nowhere else is messed up, I'm thinking because those are the only cells I had been in with the Birds and Flocks mod for Hearthfire (cleaned). Papyrus tells me that the "FXBirdfleeScript" is attached to the cell and cannot load, and that's because I uninstalled the mod since it caused crashing, well, now I go to play a game with only Skyrim.esm and Update.esm loaded and I still crash because the script is attached to the cell in even a New Game.

My question is, how do I remove the script attachment? I uninstalled the mod, do I have to use TES5Edit? Do I have to reinstall the game? Wouldn't be "Too" big a deal to have to do that.

The above attachment is the Papyrus log from the crash with just Skyrim.em and Update.esm loaded.

The below attachment is with my "in progress" load order, sorted with BOSS, using Bashed Patch, works perfectly well everywhere but the attached cells.

Neither crash occurred while BirdsandFlocks was loaded. I will not post my load order because it is irrelevant to the problem, and I'm not asking what the problem is.

Again, how do I remove the script attachment to those cells? I appreciate any help with this, thank you.