How to delete the power "Remove Projectiles". Help please.

HellFreezer

I have a major problem. I'm playing modded on PC / Steam platform and use latest Vortex for modding.

I've been advised that the Magick power "Remove Projectiles" is not a part of the vanilla base game, and also is not added by any of the DLCs. I need to know which mod is probably adding it to my Nord race player character. It is causing chronic problems by firing off randomly very frequently without any selection being made for that or any key press to trigger anything. Each event takes many seconds to complete and locks the game control out.

I find no topic in Nexus mods searching the key phrase "remove projectiles". I've researched and apparently there is no PC console command to disable or delete a power, because allegedly they have no ID, unlike a magick spell. I have also performed the actions in the Cheat Room mod for Add All Powers, waiting for completion, rechecking, then Remove All Powers. That removal action didn't work on the preexisting few powers, but only added the other 40 or so and removed those, back to where it started. No progress, no joy.

I'm at a loss and can no longer play my current game without starting over (yet again), due to this glitch. Thanks for any help regarding this.

Edited by HellFreezer

UPDATE: I found that the power is added and controlled by the (popular) mod Archery Gameplay Overhaul. In MCM menus settings it can be activated (added) or removed. The menu options also include related features like Visible projectiles toggle. It normally is a great mod, and for years has not malfunctioned for me. I don't know what caused this recent glitching. Switching off the options for persistent projectiles (arrows) and Removing the power in the AGO settings under MCM fixed my problem. RESOLVED.

Edited by HellFreezer