ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Patch 4.04 out now

Getting these errors, if anyone what they are, any help is appreciated thanks!

Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(100): 'maxItemLimit' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiSelectItemComponent'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(107): 'checkTagsOR' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiSelectItemComponent'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(110): 'maxItemLimit' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiSelectItemComponent'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(117): 'checkTagsOR' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiSelectItemComponent'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(120): 'maxItemLimit' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiSelectItemComponent'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(135): 'checkTagsOR' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiSelectItemComponent'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(289): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(300): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(311): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(322): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(333): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(345): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(394): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\r4guimanager.ws(747): Could not find function 'OnRefreshHDR'
Warning [modmagicspells]local\spells_execs\lukatiel_sword_ring.ws(81): Adding state 'abso_f*#@ing_lutely_necessary_bolt_hack_ignore_that' to class 'W3BoltProjectile' which is not a state machine. Did you forget the 'statemachine' keyword in class?
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

Either wait for the mods to update, or you can downgrade your game to 4.03

You can downgrade in GOG Galaxy easily enough. I'm waiting on a 49GB download and I've disabled further updates. Wish I'd thought to disable updates beforehand, but whatever. I should be up and playing soon.

It's also possible to downgrade in Steam, although it's a few more steps. https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-downgrade-steam-games/

Getting these errors, if anyone what they are, any help is appreciated thanks!

Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(100): 'maxItemLimit' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiSelectItemComponent'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(107): 'checkTagsOR' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiSelectItemComponent'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(110): 'maxItemLimit' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiSelectItemComponent'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(117): 'checkTagsOR' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiSelectItemComponent'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(120): 'maxItemLimit' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiSelectItemComponent'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(135): 'checkTagsOR' is not a member of '&handle:W3GuiSelectItemComponent'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(289): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(300): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(311): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(322): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(333): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(345): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\popups\itemselectionpopup.ws(394): Could not find function 'EnableRadialInput'
Error [content0]game\gui\r4guimanager.ws(747): Could not find function 'OnRefreshHDR'
Warning [modmagicspells]local\spells_execs\lukatiel_sword_ring.ws(81): Adding state 'abso_f*#@ing_lutely_necessary_bolt_hack_ignore_that' to class 'W3BoltProjectile' which is not a state machine. Did you forget the 'statemachine' keyword in class?
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(30): Global native function 'EnableDebugOverlayFilter' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\environment.ws(32): Global native function 'EnableDebugPostProcess' was not exported from C++ code.
Warning [content0]engine\showflags.ws(11): Global native function 'DebugSetEShowFlag' was not exported from C++ code.

You need to update your Mods.

Look for the Mods you want, but with "Next Gen" or "4.03" added to the Mods name.

BTW, some 4.03 Mods won't work with the latest update - 4.04.

Edited by Nordo22

Like others, the 4.04 patch broke my mods. All of them had were next gen approved and were working perfectly with 4.03. I get a similar error to OP (below). I had started a new game and was really into it, especially with my mod setup! I was only level 10 and the game had never looked better. Shame. I suppose I have to wait for mod authors to update from their end.

This ->

No idea which mod does this though.. I removed Friendly Meditation since that one REALLY did not like the 4.04 update.
I prefer not to roll back but.. I might have to if I can't find the mod that does this and if it's a mod I really need.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Found the issue on my end. It was 'Quicksave Menu' by woodbyte that stopped me from booting up The Witcher 3 after I removed 'Friendly Meditation' by wghost81. Now it's working.
Now I don't have to roll back, the new patch helps with some nice stuff. I can go without a Quicksave and Friendly Meditation.

Waiting for more fixes and optimizations, lots more can be done. Glad to see Witcher 3 still getting some love.

Edited by Berserkaren

After eliminating then re-adding mods one by one, turns out it was the "A Night To Remember" https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1131?tab=posts that was the culprit and needs to be updated for 4.04, along with the Friendly HUD https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1131?tab=posts which has been updated for 4.04 and now works great.

Edited by gakerty