[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Hey Jepuliz, should I try it out and check if he has stolen our achievements?

Yup, it seems like their stealing our idea. Someone is telling him to create a spell that would take the player to an achivement room where the achievements are listed as paintings.

No, I'll f*#@in' make him delete that mod.

This really makes me mad. We have been working so hard and then some punk steals our idea...

Now calm down..there is nothing wrong with there being two mods that are based on the same idea..a lot of mods are alike..we can still finish ours.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I didn't steal your idea. I haven't even looked on the forums, and the achievement idea was kind of already done by Microsoft on the Xbox360, and by Blizzard on World of Warcraft. I was inspired by those.

Please, don't take offense. I merely had an idea, (didn't steal yours, in fact, if you hadn't told me I wouldn't have known about this at all.) and gave it some life.

If you like, go ahead and make your mod anyway. I'm sure it would be cooler than mine; I don't even have OBSE. "

That's what he said.

"I didn't steal your idea. I haven't even looked on the forums, and the achievement idea was kind of already done by Microsoft on the Xbox360, and by Blizzard on World of Warcraft. I was inspired by those.

Please, don't take offense. I merely had an idea, (didn't steal yours, in fact, if you hadn't told me I wouldn't have known about this at all.) and gave it some life.

If you like, go ahead and make your mod anyway. I'm sure it would be cooler than mine; I don't even have OBSE. "

That's what he said.

And now people are like "Oh, that's awesome idea yey you rock". That seriously pisses me off.

That's what he said.

And now people are like "Oh, that's awesome idea yey you rock". That seriously pisses me off.

Dude...as long as there are mods being made someone isn't gonna like it..or is gonna have had the idea first..if he says he didn't steal the idea..he didn't.

And Jason..just because his other mods were "crappy" house mods..doesn't mean he can't suddenly pull something good..people do surprising things everyday. And yes like I was trying to say..I agree let's just finish our mod..

That's what he said.

Dude...as long as there are mods being made someone isn't gonna like it..or is gonna have had the idea first..if he says he didn't steal the idea..he didn't.

And Jason..just because his other mods were "crappy" house mods..doesn't mean he can't suddenly pull something good..people do surprising things everyday. And yes like I was trying to say..I agree let's just finish our mod..

Hi everybody. Does Unofficial Fallout 3 patch work on version 1.7?