[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Welcome back vic! About fallouts, I prefer 2 over 3.

Me too. 3 is nothing compared to 1 or 2! They rock. They just arrived in Steam! :D

Only played 2 and 3..but eh..I'm one of the weird ones then..I prefer the newer bethsoft games over the older ones..

Previous Fallout are from Black Isle studios, not Bethesda :)

And quess who managed to re-install windows! Tried MSI-live update to see if the CMOS problem would be in BIOS, tried to update, it said "CMOS destroyed" (Yeah, wtf) restarted, same problem, after I restarted again problem was gone, and now I have awesome fast superwindows! Yeheah!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the Topic =_= Sorry, I'm to lazy to read 108 pages of comments :P

I recommend to make another post-tag in character status tag, with list of archivements. You should make it for the best interface mods - BTmod, DarNified and DarkUi'd DarN, and best leveling systems - in Oblivion XP for example, scaled amount of XP for achivement, depending on its diffculty.

I would like to see

- Champion of the Nine - Complete Knights of the Nine questline

- Smart One - Read 60 % of books avible in all cyrodiil

- Heretic - Get all Deadric artifacts

- Bast.ard of the Dark Brotherhood - Murder 700 people (its Bast.ard cause typed withoud dot will change to male without a father)

- Home, Sweet Home - Buy a House

- Highway to hell - Steal 5 horses

- Spawn of Mehrunes Dagon - Get Mehrunes Razor

- Highlander - Buy Frostcrag spire

- Lazy Dog - Sleep for 1000 Hrs

- Busy Man - Wait for 1000 Hrs

- Bussinesman - Master Merchantile skill

- Hail to the Hammer - Master Blunt

Oh, Fallout 2 FTW! I think they made Fallout 3 shitty because of Storylines of these DLC's

It could be better if they make more official mods like Knights of the Nine for Oblivion

Back to the Topic =_= Sorry, I'm to lazy to read 108 pages of comments :P

I recommend to make another post-tag in character status tag, with list of archivements. You should make it for the best interface mods - BTmod, DarNified and DarkUi'd DarN, and best leveling systems - in Oblivion XP for example, scaled amount of XP for achivement, depending on its diffculty.

I would like to see

- Champion of the Nine - Complete Knights of the Nine questline

- Smart One - Read 60 % of books avible in all cyrodiil

- Heretic - Get all Deadric artifacts

- Bast.ard of the Dark Brotherhood - Murder 700 people (its Bast.ard cause typed withoud dot will change to male without a father)

- Home, Sweet Home - Buy a House

- Highway to hell - Steal 5 horses

- Spawn of Mehrunes Dagon - Get Mehrunes Razor

- Highlander - Buy Frostcrag spire

- Lazy Dog - Sleep for 1000 Hrs

- Busy Man - Wait for 1000 Hrs

- Bussinesman - Master Merchantile skill

- Hail to the Hammer - Master Blunt

Oh, Fallout 2 FTW! I think they made Fallout 3 shitty because of Storylines of these DLC's

It could be better if they make more official mods like Knights of the Nine for Oblivion

Yeah, sorry, we have all the achievements, we just need to do sxripting... But thanks tho! We'll add some of those to DLC-ones :D

Me too. 3 is nothing compared to 1 or 2! They rock. They just arrived in Steam! :D

Only played 2 and 3..but eh..I'm one of the weird ones then..I prefer the newer bethsoft games over the older ones..

And quess who managed to re-install windows! Tried MSI-live update to see if the CMOS problem would be in BIOS, tried to update, it said "CMOS destroyed" (Yeah, wtf) restarted, same problem, after I restarted again problem was gone, and now I have awesome fast superwindows! Yeheah!

Right right..that doesn't change my point regardless..

Ok, just cant wait for this mod :P i love archivements in games, especially in active RPG's

Yeah, me too. I'm a real achievement-angel.

Edit: *Wh.ore*! Not angel :P

Jep..we're the same..my xbox gamer score still isn't high enough..

Ok, just cant wait for this mod :P i love archivements in games, especially in active RPG's

I haven't got xbox, I have two GFWL games I play, and I have gamescore over 1200 :D What's yours? And you have F3 on what console?

I haven't got xbox, I have two GFWL games I play, and I have gamescore over 1200 :D What's yours? And you have F3 on what console?

My gamer score is over..10,000..and I have F3 on xbox and pc..

I got more games on the pc without gfwl..stuck at 4700...

Should have bought fallout on the 360 ;D.

--will start tomorrow, too tired today to look at these scripts :).--

I got more games on the pc without gfwl..stuck at 4700...

Should have bought fallout on the 360 ;D.

--will start tomorrow, too tired today to look at these scripts :).--

Lol, yes you should of..