[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Hey shad, tell me about your band. What kind of music do you play? Our band plays total snotpunk but everyone who has heard us play, has liked it :D I mean it's not complicated to play, but pretty fast. The attitude and the spirit is the thing! :D You know... The band is called Asennevamma :D Jepuliz will understand. It is a good name for a punkband isn't it? :D

Chopping brocoly...

:D Hey shad, tell me about your band. What kind of music do you play? Our band plays total snotpunk but everyone who has heard us play, has liked it :D I mean it's not complicated to play, but pretty fast. The attitude and the spirit is the thing! :D You know... The band is called Asennevamma :D Jepuliz will understand. It is a good name for a punkband isn't it? :D

Chopping brocoly...

Incredibly. Awesome. Name. For. A. Band. We tried the classic random-page-on-a-dictionary-thing. We are Formless Pigmy xD Another was Crushing Jewels, but that'd be too weird... And it's broccoli btw :D

Chopping brocoly...

Punk/emo/screamo..names One Eternal Night, but we haven't officially recorded anything yet, just played around with a few songs.

Chopping brocoly...

Punk/emo/screamo..names One Eternal Night, but we haven't officially recorded anything yet, just played around with a few songs.

That's...yeah. Just finished all DLC:s. Too short. Point Lookout was the best. Then the Zeta. They all were great. Broken Steel was worst. :D

Broken steel wasn't that bad, although I had the feeling they left out a few parts.

I can't agree totally on Point Lookout, but it was quite fun. Zeta was quite good...

I think that one is worth your money, but that's generally a modders opinion...as it has so much new content to work with ;D.

anyway, I'll skip the scripts for a moment, since the people at college forget to inform me that my classes are discontinued....until 5 days before they should have started.

A regular day in paradise ;)....

Broken steel wasn't that bad, although I had the feeling they left out a few parts.

I can't agree totally on Point Lookout, but it was quite fun. Zeta was quite good...

I think that one is worth your money, but that's generally a modders opinion...as it has so much new content to work with ;D.

anyway, I'll skip the scripts for a moment, since the people at college forget to inform me that my classes are discontinued....until 5 days before they should have started.

Great! And congrats for your 1000th post! And everyone, quess what! Mass Effect Pinnacle Station is out! Yeah! Bad news: it's EADM crap. Damn. 5,59€ :D

Great! And congrats for your 1000th post! And everyone, quess what! Mass Effect Pinnacle Station is out! Yeah! Bad news: it's EADM crap. Damn. 5,59€ :D

Played some Bioshock, it's great in a small serves, but you get bored easily. Now I may just get ME:PS! Booyaah!

Played some Bioshock, it's great in a small serves, but you get bored easily. Now I may just get ME:PS! Booyaah!

What a great topic this has turned out to be..I know Vic isn't gonna work on the scripts currently but, how much more are left? And wheres that texture?

What a great topic this has turned out to be..I know Vic isn't gonna work on the scripts currently but, how much more are left? And wheres that texture?

:(

The guy promised to do the textures, and vanished.