[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

woah! oblivion 3d would be awesome, imagine seeing a fireball coming at you in 3d!

Also whos gonna buy modern warfare 2??! looks awesome cant wait!

You can throw knives, customise your kill streak, and theres capture the flag, so looking forward to this game! I mean i loved COD4 played it right through to tenth prestige, but modern warfare looks amazing!

I'm not a CoD-fan... It supports Oblivion too :) Tried and seems cool!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah! oblivion 3d would be awesome, imagine seeing a fireball coming at you in 3d!

You can throw knives, customise your kill streak, and theres capture the flag, so looking forward to this game! I mean i loved COD4 played it right through to tenth prestige, but modern warfare looks amazing!

Well, it partly is...but you'll need a 3d glasses..but it would be mimicked.

There are some people that made screenshots which, when you look with your eyes crossed. Will have a 3d effect.

That will the best that most people can get ;D.

I'm going to get MD2 for the xbox, just because of the graphs...

What kind of dog? I bet you've got some special species in Finland. eh?

Ahh, the person I just needed.

Where is that pose from that picture originated from? Someone asked me on another forum, about the same pose in another pic.

Which picture..and I don't use pose mods..I use Spell Singer, and DMC Stylish though..animation replacers..

Well, it partly is...but you'll need a 3d glasses..but it would be mimicked.

There are some people that made screenshots which, when you look with your eyes crossed. Will have a 3d effect.

That will the best that most people can get ;D.

I'm going to get MD2 for the xbox, just because of the graphs...

What kind of dog? I bet you've got some special species in Finland. eh?

Tridef has a crosseyed-3d possibility, but I don't know how to use it :P It's an papillon... not my call... the specie... and yes, we have special species here :) Suomen Pystykorva, I think in English, that'd be...Finnish...Upeardogggg..? xD Jason help me :D