[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any luck with the texture->model, shadow?

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6118/happy35.gif

Starting it now..

Alright..got the shield mapped and such..now to create the 100 different textures..by adding the ach. pics to the textures...I'll do it in a hour or so.

I'm not...I've got a lot to read before tomorrow. If I won't..they'll end the study (in the future, in general, not for me) I'm doing.. :)

Awesome!!

Not really :)... that means I've to read myself trough several things with 200 pages. Lol, but I'll be questioned with a small group of people representing all (4) years. But probably by people that are trying to turn your words in a bad direction ;D. Lol, my institution already had some trouble because of a recent survey that pointed out that the the Study development guidance did quite bad.. but that's just because there were a couple of boring lessons and everyone thought they wouldn't use the results anyway, so the scores were even more low than they should be..

But I need the credits, that'll save me some trouble in the future...You could get money as well, but they've picked the ones that chose for the credits.

Lol, I can't resist to ask...how far are you with the texts?