[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, new achievment. 'Borrow' an Oblivion disc undetected.

WOOT...but before I get to the achievement...are we still doing the "Make a character named Jepuliz" achievement? Or did we change what you have to do?

I thought it wast just replaced 21 min. ago? I thought that one was changed somehow, as I could turn the player's name into Jepuliz but I wasn't sure if I could turn it back :).

I thought it wast just replaced 21 min. ago? I thought that one was changed somehow, as I could turn the player's name into Jepuliz but I wasn't sure if I could turn it back :).

What was it changed to? And did the image stay the same?

haha, unless your brother's name begins with a J. Nah, we need custom achievements too..and weren't there a few that were actually impossible? I'm sure we can take a few or at least one out .

haha, unless your brother's name begins with a J. Nah, we need custom achievements too..and weren't there a few that were actually impossible? I'm sure we can take a few or at least one out .

I don't know..that's your department..but I'm just gonna go through and put each pic on a shield.

Seems like Jepuliz needs to create another Pic again..

How bout I finish these shields..then we take out the ones we can't do..and replace those with other ideas that are doable that we/others come up with.

I wouldn't dare to say it..but a good idea.

I'm off, need to go. Have fun installing OB and DMC Stylish. (The only mod I know of you had ;D.)

Yeah it is a good idea..I feel smart...and I also had Spell Singer, some clothing mods, HGEC, Cute Elves, etc..