[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Yeah, the story is...I'm not sure about the rest though. It's really strategy, as clicking the mouse button doesn't order them to hit, but to attack. Which is really annoying compared to other games that at least allow to hit at command. Lol, if I do that now It'll stop hitting which is quite bad with a troll on your neck.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the story is...I'm not sure about the rest though. It's really strategy, as clicking the mouse button doesn't order them to hit, but to attack. Which is really annoying compared to other games that at least allow to hit at command. Lol, if I do that now It'll stop hitting which is quite bad with a troll on your neck.

Well, I like it :D I'm not good at it but I like it :) Digital Deluxe should better be worth it! You gonna get the Return to Ostagar DLC?

Haha, maybe..maybe.. You might get the armor of the king, eh :)?

I'm going to take a look at this mod tomorrow, then I'll have some time. (ACHIEVEMENTS, I mean..that's where the topic is about right ;D?)

I'm going to take a look at this mod tomorrow, then I'll have some time. (ACHIEVEMENTS, I mean..that's where the topic is about right ;D?)

Yea... I guess. Todays Movie: Fight Club!

Awesome..I'm anticipating the completion of this mod..

All righty then :D

Never say that again..

Never say that again..

Not friend of Ace Ventura? :o

Lol and how are you :P.. Lol, I have time so suddenly everyone appears and asks for additions to mods :D.

I got a little busy with a site plan I'm having (No slawter, not thingy...FAR bigger.), but I'll start it it once I'm done with the rebel shop. (45 min.)