[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Lol and how are you :P.. Lol, I have time so suddenly everyone appears and asks for additions to mods :D.

I got a little busy with a site plan I'm having (No slawter, not thingy...FAR bigger.), but I'll start it it once I'm done with the rebel shop. (45 min.)

Oh I'm great..the date was so my girlfriend can meet my brother and his fianceé..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, that kind.. little side-question. Are you going to do anything with valun after this ;D ?

Yes that kind..it went well though..and to answer your question..yes that is my plan..why?

I know..I had the same, but just because it is such a long time I wondered if you'd really like to work on it again. Fortunately it's just some dust that has to be removed :)

How about me hosting the site then after this then? Maybe with a fully customizable forum? :)

I know..I had the same, but just because it is such a long time I wondered if you'd really like to work on it again. Fortunately it's just some dust that has to be removed :)

How about me hosting the site then after this then? Maybe with a fully customizable forum? :)

Weren't you already doing the site?

But yes, I'd love to get it off it's feet again..

Yeah.. something like 22.somehost.com/undgvalun or something ;D. Honestly I don't have an idea where it is.. I should still have the files somewhere though.

I'll have a domain in a few days, (another one...) What kind of name should it have behind it?

Think like www.domain.com/MyPreferredName .. UndergroundValun? or undgvalun again? And if there are capitals or not...that's quite important.

Yeah.. something like 22.somehost.com/undgvalun or something ;D. Honestly I don't have an idea where it is.. I should still have the files somewhere though.

I'll have a domain in a few days, (another one...) What kind of name should it have behind it?

Think like www.domain.com/MyPreferredName .. UndergroundValun? or undgvalun again? And if there are capitals or not...that's quite important.

Hmm..undgvalun again, I like that one..it's short and to the point..

*Working on an actual backstory to Valun*

k, good fits with the domain and will be easier to write/remember.

Really? Good to hear..some lore is always useful.

K good news, I got the domain so I can type it freely, although I'll put a Q in it for safety reasons :)..

How sounds www.pagesQleft.com/undgvalun?