[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Lol, at least 30% here is/was about other games, another mod is even more on-topic :)..

Btw..shadowace, you CAN create Categories after all. I don't know what stupid lines they've put before it..

It'll look a lot better like this...It's actually the FIRST dropdown ;D. How annoying!!

It's just that when you don't assign it to a category, it'll just go into 'forum'

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, at least 30% here is/was about other games, another mod is even more on-topic :)..

Btw..shadowace, you CAN create Categories after all. I don't know what stupid lines they've put before it..

It'll look a lot better like this...It's actually the FIRST dropdown ;D. How annoying!!

It's just that when you don't assign it to a category, it'll just go into 'forum'

Did you know that there is a webpage www.amazingsuperpowers.com , www.boatcrime.com , and www.poonography.com , that deliever quite decent amount of artistic comics, that most people find even better than publicly more known Cyanide and Happiness?

Did you know that there is a webpage www.amazingsuperpowers.com , www.boatcrime.com , and www.poonography.com , that deliever quite decent amount of artistic comics, that most people find even better than publicly more known Cyanide and Happiness?

I like Cyanide and Happiness..

It's nice but sometimes they are just... uknow

It's nice but sometimes they are just... uknow

Yeah..but I like it anyways..