[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, pretty good Steam-sales today :o

Nice...I'm going to play Oblivion...I hate having to start over cause you get a new computer..

Should've back-up your saves :)

Edit: Just bought A Day in a Life for Beatles: Rock Band, an amazing song!

Had nothing to back them up onto...

Just to sound like an idiot, whos it by? I mean, I doubt it's the Beatles...LOL!!

Nice...I'm going to play Oblivion...I hate having to start over cause you get a new computer..

Just to sound like an idiot, whos it by? I mean, I doubt it's the Beatles...LOL!!

Every single song in Beatles: Rock Band is by... *excitement*... BEATLES! :D Well, it's best Rock Band IMO anyway >:D Awesomely made Fretplcs, visuals *stunning*, effects *stunning*, most of songs (except jangly-ones *I Want to Hold Your Hand cough cough*) awesome... Great game... The next best is Guitar Hero III, then Rock Band 2 :D

Every single song in Beatles: Rock Band is by... *excitement*... BEATLES! :D Well, it's best Rock Band IMO anyway >:D Awesomely made Fretplcs, visuals *stunning*, effects *stunning*, most of songs (except jangly-ones *I Want to Hold Your Hand cough cough*) awesome... Great game... The next best is Guitar Hero III, then Rock Band 2 :D

I don't know...RB2 has Blink-182 and Angels and Airwaves..and with lego rockband you get another Blink-182 song..that sells it for me..

Hey jep, do you think you could make some textures for me?

I don't know...RB2 has Blink-182 and Angels and Airwaves..and with lego rockband you get another Blink-182 song..that sells it for me..

Well, I'll try. Sure, what the heck! I may never have done one but I'll sure try! :D

Well, I'll try. Sure, what the heck! I may never have done one but I'll sure try! :D

Good, I need textures for a sword I just made for my mod...(by the way, I redirected my sig to go to the Valun website)