[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you guys like super bump this thread your always mentioning stuff not even mod related :L

i got a raisen in my m&m once :S is that even normal

Actually, Pronam just has to finish up his part then we can upload the mod, so we're just passing time waiting!

Eww, a raisen!

Oh awsome dude is it a Beta or a finished version that maybe might have a second version and when will it be uploaded some time soon??

and yeah that raisen was just as much a suprise :L but i hate raisens especially when iwas expecting a nut :P but ye i cant wait to try it out here's a model of mine to look at :)

For time passing reasons :L :P oops how did that guy get on there ahahahh

Oh awsome dude is it a Beta or a finished version that maybe might have a second version and when will it be uploaded some time soon??

and yeah that raisen was just as much a suprise :L but i hate raisens especially when iwas expecting a nut :P but ye i cant wait to try it out here's a model of mine to look at :)

For time passing reasons :L :P oops how did that guy get on there ahahahh

Dude I love it, you made it?

yes :)

Hey you want to help me with the modeling/texturing for my mod I'm working on? Link in my sig picture...

Pronam, when are you finishing this mod?

Hehe, call it a big delay..I can't give dates to Anyone concerning anything at the moment. I've got a few spare hours and I'm picky to place what gets first.

This is my list of order, which doesn't necessarily say which is first but are take priority in the next days.And NO this isn't all...far from it...as I said..this is for the next days.

:

In-Line White Castle Quest

In-Line Fort Death Website

In-Line Fort Death Enhancements

In-Line EG-Gallery

In-Line Oblivion Achievements

In-Line TDownloads

Hehe, call it a big delay..I can't give dates to Anyone concerning anything at the moment. I've got a few spare hours and I'm picky to place what gets first.

This is my list of order, which doesn't necessarily say which is first but are take priority in the next days.And NO this isn't all...far from it...as I said..this is for the next days.

:

In-Line White Castle Quest

In-Line Fort Death Website

In-Line Fort Death Enhancements

In-Line EG-Gallery

In-Line Oblivion Achievements

In-Line TDownloads

It's cool, just asking where you were standing on getting it done..