[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Oh crap... I don't think it's a very good idea... :S That's only my opinion tho... And Knights DLC added the friendly animals thing allready... I dunno...

Well you could do the house thanks :D Sort of a big room with a giant wall, full of shields, something to sit on and watch your Achievement-collection, a fireplace in the middle of it (the wall :P), and in the other side of the chair/sofa/whatever small table with a candle and a book, that'll work as our mods credits :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you could do the house thanks :D Sort of a big room with a giant wall, full of shields, something to sit on and watch your Achievement-collection, a fireplace in the middle of it (the wall :P), and in the other side of the chair/sofa/whatever small table with a candle and a book, that'll work as our mods credits :D

Wait..where else would the fireplace be in the middle of? THE SOFA?

THE SOFA?

Lolled :D And dropped my friggin guitar on my toes! ****!

That sucks..I have a guitar..what kind?

Can I do the room when the shields are ready? And what kind room? Dungeon, IC house? More Info please : :P

The shields can be there...I think... But Shad hasn't finished doing it yet, so you'll add them last :D Do something homey... Small windows light coming in, wooden walls, except The Wall that has to be sement or something... maybe couple of paintings... A bed! You could use it as a house :D At the end of the bed a wooden chest, next to the bed a drawers... i can draw you a friggin architectic drawings if you want xD Just make it beautiful and homey :D

she's fine as hell.

So...are you telling me that hell is fine ?

:P

No...I'm telling you she is..

Fine as hell... so that means hell is... ahh forgetaboutit. (<-- That was said about a hundred times in Donnie Brasco that I watched couple of days ago...today: Platoon! :o)

My guitar is Staggs Strato-copy...Pretty good, but I would've wanted Black Les Paul, but too expensive for me :D What do you have :D?