[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she's fine as hell.

So...are you telling me that hell is fine ?

:P

No...I'm telling you she is..

Fine as hell... so that means hell is... ahh forgetaboutit. (<-- That was said about a hundred times in Donnie Brasco that I watched couple of days ago...today: Platoon! :o)

My guitar is Staggs Strato-copy...Pretty good, but I would've wanted Black Les Paul, but too expensive for me :D What do you have :D?

She's hot, and I have a date later today..

I have no idea what mine is..but that's a nice guitar you wanted...very expensive though for me..I'm not a guitarist I'm a drummer in my band, I play guitar on the side..

And So only Interior?

Yes it's only an interior cell. No outside for this house, to avoid conflicting with other mods.

she's fine as hell.

Fine as hell... so that means hell is... ahh forgetaboutit. (<-- That was said about a hundred times in Donnie Brasco that I watched couple of days ago...today: Platoon! :o)

My guitar is Staggs Strato-copy...Pretty good, but I would've wanted Black Les Paul, but too expensive for me :D What do you have :D?

I'm a drummer in my band

A jeez, I'd like to be also a drummer, but my friends won't let me because then they wouldn't have good guitar player :P So I only play drums on my guitar hero nowadays :D Expert+ ftw!

she's fine as hell.

I'm a drummer in my band

A jeez, I'd like to be also a drummer, but my friends won't let me because then they wouldn't have good guitar player :P So I only play drums on my guitar hero nowadays :D Expert+ ftw!

Drumming is fun, though I play everything expert(+) on guitar hero/rockband. But I drum in my band, it's hella fun, lotsa work though.