[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking if it's a fan problem... Lowering res helped a little...

Nope. Now it's conpletely busted. Can't open comp. Artifacts everywhere. Horrible. Thinking about ATI 5770?

Put my graphicscard into the oven. That seemed to fix it. Working perfect!!! Ou Yeah!!

Nope. Now it's conpletely busted. Can't open comp. Artifacts everywhere. Horrible. Thinking about ATI 5770?

Put my graphicscard into the oven. That seemed to fix it. Working perfect!!! Ou Yeah!!

That's a real dangerous solution to an easy problem to fix..

That's a real dangerous solution to an easy problem to fix..

What? All plastic is off of course, and there was really no danger to all anymore... there is not any lead or smthing... EASy? Only other option was garbage can! Warranty was only 12months so couldn't return it... Couldn't see a heck even from a DOS corrupted artifacts everywhere... Couldn't get even into windows, managed in safe mode, uninstalled drivers, then could barely open windows normally... weird texturing all over the place. Couple of bsods encountered too. It worked as a reflow-machine, but the machine was oven this time. Not very dangerous.

Edit: if it would've gone somehow wrong, what difference would there be? It's still broken :) Read somewhere about it, many people have fixed it that ways... 6mins in 200C... And if there were something in danger of melting, tinfoil it... if theres microfractures in solder joints it'll fix that by same method as reflow.