[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

euhm dude...

I also had an idea about adding an achievement room to my mod.. before I read this... since you had the idea before I did, would it still be okay with you if I added the room?

Well, tell us more, and we'll say :) Is it like, you get achievements for doing stuff in your mod? If so, it's okay. :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually it is like when you complete the DB an activator shows, and when you activate it you get the stuff you got as reward for completing that guild but without value... if you want I could make a script that tells them about your mod - because that is fixed on achievements, and mine is gonna be just a small room

actually it is like when you complete the DB an activator shows, and when you activate it you get the stuff you got as reward for completing that guild but without value... if you want I could make a script that tells them about your mod - because that is fixed on achievements, and mine is gonna be just a small room

Well, I say you can do it. What does others think?

euhm dude...

I also had an idea about adding an achievement room to my mod.. before I read this... since you had the idea before I did, would it still be okay with you if I added the room?

That's fine, everyone is allowed to make whatever mod they want...if there's 30 achievement mods before this one is out, then whatever. We still have ours.

Well, I say you can do it. What does others think?

I don't mind, everyone is allowed to post what they want.

Still hanging on to this mod ;) wanna see what it's like when its done... Waiting on pronam?

What about Valun any progress?

Due to real life events my modding progress has been halted...so no progress on Valun cept a few minor adds now and then.

Still waiting on Pronam yes.