[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:\...jepuliz..please don't start any new mod ideas anytime soon...or I can't help...just lost all my inspiration to do..anything..

Don't do it.

O.o? Oh yes I'm totally going suicidal because everything worked itself out...I'll write the note tomorrow...xD

But no me and Angi (Angelica...the love of my life >.> duh) were having some problems, they solved themselves for the most part though.

:\...jepuliz..please don't start any new mod ideas anytime soon...or I can't help...just lost all my inspiration to do..anything..

Don't do it.

O.o? Oh yes I'm totally going suicidal because everything worked itself out...I'll write the note tomorrow...xD

But no me and Angi (Angelica...the love of my life >.> duh) were having some problems, they solved themselves for the most part though.

Everyone goes suicidal! Having a loong trip tomorrow know any good podcasts or iPod apps for the road? :P

I like this idea, and it has my full, if somewhat limited, support.

Also, because I do not feel like sifting through 200 pages of stuff, what are you still needing? I may not be a modder, but I can brainstorm and spit out suggestions like crazy.

I like this idea, and it has my full, if somewhat limited, support.

Also, because I do not feel like sifting through 200 pages of stuff, what are you still needing? I may not be a modder, but I can brainstorm and spit out suggestions like crazy.

Actually, we appreciate the offer, but I don't think we need anyone else for this (atleast for the current release we're working towards). As we just have to wait for Pronam to finish the scripts and he's been a bit busy so it'll be still a little ways to go.

Thank you for the support though!