[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well, it creates an illusion of a house! biggrin.gif And we could still add that you could go there from Thieves guildhall ! :O That'd be awesome and it would be more realistic biggrin.gif Could you do that? mellow.gif

Yes.. but we could use the same spell as a mark/recall-like spell.. When outside its places a mark.you'll get to the interior.

When inside, it will just take you back to the mark...

Yeah that'd work

You and that thieves guild hall again...:D

HELL YEAH! :D

Owk.. we'll build in an option for if you'd completed the TG quests.

There will be a book around the corner that will take you to the thieves guild then... :P

Answers Please. And Remember that you can't enter Thieves Guildhall Before you are The G®ay Fox.

Yeah, so lock the door and make it only be openable by the key that Gay Fox gave you (I don't remember did he :D), and if not, add the key in your room at the Thieves Guildhall :D Easy! Ka-Ching! Rock-On!

Edit: The Gray Fox I meant :P

By the way. Do I have to hurry? Give me a Deadline! :)

Double Poster >:D AND spell! You couldn't enter the room without key that you won't get unless you've completed TG-guestline! :D Deadline... I don't know how slow it can be... ready in four days? Remember to send frequent screenhots so we can tell you what to do! :D