[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The door Is barred from the other side! The door at the docks with the planks! I'm with the magic book...

Oh crap. Didn't know mate :( Would've been great IMO...

Actually, I think this mod would be better if you didn't have to get to the top of the thieves guild to use it..that would kinda ruin the achivement point..it needs to be available at the start.

Ahh, you've got it all wrong xD You'd have the spell to get right away but it'd be located there so you could also enter there without the spell :D

The door Is barred from the other side! The door at the docks with the planks! I'm with the magic book...

Actually, I think this mod would be better if you didn't have to get to the top of the thieves guild to use it..that would kinda ruin the achivement point..it needs to be available at the start.

Ahh, you've got it all wrong xD You'd have the spell to get right away but it'd be located there so you could also enter there without the spell :D

Maybe you got me wrong, it kinda ruins it, plus there are mods out there that use that door..I'd like this to be as compatible as possible so that people don't have to close mods they want to use this.

Maybe you got me wrong, it kinda ruins it, plus there are mods out there that use that door..I'd like this to be as compatible as possible so that people don't have to close mods they want to use this.

Oof, that's correct... but it still eats the realism if you can't tell where it is :D But well, I quess there won't be any TG-stuff :unsure: Oh, well.

But why it has to be in the guildhall!? Magic Book! >:(

It's going to be a spell, but he gives me an idea..there should be a book buyable or attainable somehow that lists hints on how to get the achievements.