[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

But why it has to be in the guildhall!? Magic Book! >:(

It's going to be a spell, but he gives me an idea..there should be a book buyable or attainable somehow that lists hints on how to get the achievements.

There's gonna be a whole new Journal-section where's all the Achievements listed down, and I don't think it should be hints, you should know right away how to get them unless it's spoiling the plot... I would just get frustrated about trying to figure out what to do :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Book that act's like an activator! It's in the room and when you use it transports you to the place where the spell was casted. It's like an activator!

Maybe a list of achievements and credits in a book?

Ahh so there'd be no recall spell only mark and the book would work as recall! Like in Myst :D But if player kinda escapes from some place you should have a choise not to go to the excact same place... The TG-thing would undo this problem again...but no... Maybe another book that'll teleport you to the Imperial City Waterfront?

And as I said, "next to sofa, a table with a candle and credits-book" ^^.

I would consider the escape thing as a cheat because you would be like dying and bam! You are at the waterfront. And some quests may get ruined if it teleports you away.

Ahh, right... so that won't do! I made some cool design for the room! :D

Left the Shields off, Shad hasn't finished 'em yet I dunno what they'll look like :D

I have a diffirent place for Teh Book. Can I add a storage chest and a bed? And the shields would come for the both sides of the fireplace

That's just small part of the room, and yes add what you want, but POST SCREENHOTS before doing something idiotic (xD), and yes the shields are coming for the both sides. :D

Oh, looks like I've magically transformed into a veteran. Good Job!