[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

When shadowace is done..(hopefully in 3 days..) then I'll fix the scripts...

Yeah yeah, are you of you going to texture the shield? Or is that eveidently my job too..

Err... Well in the middle of every shield is coming ach. pic. and I'm making (Others too) them... But I think it's your job to do the rest of texturing, if that's okay? xS

are you of you

Somehow cracked me up that one :D

No making fun of my typos..."are any of you" Well when you finish all the pics I guess I'll go through and texture the shield for each pic..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know who is doing what in this mod. Shad is texturing? But who does the scripts and all that?

I believe Vic or Jepuliz is scripting..though I could help with some..

Ok I did a quickie version of the shield..very very low poly..so you can have hell, a house full of these without much fps drop..

Edit: No textures yet, I'll wait to texture it until the achievement pictures are all done. But then I'll need them reposted so I don't have to search this topic to find them.

I really don't know who is doing what in this mod. Shad is texturing? But who does the scripts and all that?

I believe Vic or Jepuliz is scripting..though I could help with some..

Me? Scripting? Ooh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No. I haven't got a slightest idea how to do anything like that :D Vic is scripting... As I said, I do some of textures, pictures, screenshot, and make up awesome ideas :D So I'm pretty much useless... :'( But I'll do what I can :rolleyes: