[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Screenie? And how big is it?

It's small enough so that if it's still too big..you can scale it down more in the cs..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I did a quickie version of the shield..very very low poly..so you can have hell, a house full of these without much fps drop..

Ok great, I'd like to see it :D And you might have to scale it down a bit, The room has very limited space... You should check it as soon as you can mate :D

Edit: Sorry, didn't saw previous post :D

Ok I did a quickie version of the shield..very very low poly..so you can have hell, a house full of these without much fps drop..

Ok great, I'd like to see it :D And you might have to scale it down a bit, The room has very limited space... You should check it as soon as you can mate :D

Just scale it down in the cs if it's too big...I'll show a screen of it in the testinghall..if it's too big tell me and i'll scale.

Just scale it down in the cs if it's too big...I'll show a screen of it in the testinghall..if it's too big tell me and i'll scale.

And you'll have to do one slightly bigger for the fireplace... Check out page 30 and 31, not sure which it was ;)