[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Damn! VLC is messed up, and WMP can't, for some unknown reason, play it fullscreen! Hope this won't be a night without any movie :'( Finished another picture while crying about this :D

Suck it up..lol, that sucks..but you got something done for the mod...win-win.

Yes! There's still hope! If I just find my PowerDVD 9 Ultra-Edition Serial Key from somewhere (Yes, I have it, I'm better than you! >:D) I may still watch it! :D

Do I care that you have it? No..I'm not one bit jealous....*hides in the jealousy corner*..but but..I have a car..

Oh yeah? And in a week, I will get my first iPod! Muah-hahahaah! :closedeyes:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn! VLC is messed up, and WMP can't, for some unknown reason, play it fullscreen! Hope this won't be a night without any movie :'( Finished another picture while crying about this :D

Yes! There's still hope! If I just find my PowerDVD 9 Ultra-Edition Serial Key from somewhere (Yes, I have it, I'm better than you! >:D) I may still watch it! :D

Do I care that you have it? No..I'm not one bit jealous....*hides in the jealousy corner*..but but..I have a car..

Oh yeah..well..in a week I'm going on a date with a girl hotter then hell..

On-Topic: Make more pics..

Damn. You even have more Kudos than I do... You win this round!

On-Topic: I will, but not today.

:D

There, I gave you Kudos..because I realized I just got Kudos and wanted to give Kudos to you for making a mod I wanted..But, I need more pics of her..so I guess you win a little..

There, I gave you Kudos..because I realized I just got Kudos and wanted to give Kudos to you for making a mod I wanted..But, I need more pics of her..so I guess you win a little..

Well thank you! So we're both equal, or however that's written... :D

Well thank you! So we're both equal, or however that's written... :D

Let's try to make as much replies as possible so we can fill entire page with these, also including some Achievement-pictures, that'll keep this on topic.

Dude, totally...I love breaks..but it wont't let me add to it anymore..it was more quotes then allowed..

Both your posts just look like pyramids right now :P....

Dude..I know..

Ok people, I'll upload some pics because while I was struggling this movie-problem I downloaded movie player which included a FACKING VIRUS TROJAN WHATEVER!!! I tried to remove and quaranteen it and "Windows has recovered from a serious error"-keeps on popping up, and I try to use system restore. WHY THE *ban me* ANYTHING JUST COULDN'T PLAY THE FACKING MOVIE? Shat. Fack. Ess. I don't want these to be censored.

[attachmen

t

=8112:Lvl_30.JPG][

a

ttachment=8115:Saint.JPG]

Stupid Film...!

Ok people, I'll upload some pics because while I was struggling this movie-problem I downloaded movie player which included a FACKING VIRUS TROJAN WHATEVER!!! I tried to remove and quaranteen it and "Windows has recovered from a serious error"-keeps on popping up, and I try to use system restore. WHY THE *ban me* ANYTHING JUST COULDN'T PLAY THE FACKING MOVIE? Shat. Fack. Ess. I don't want these to be censored.

Stupid Film...!

Did you by chance download the movie player via torrent or other pirate way..if so that explains the virus..