[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way, I think we shouldn't use pictures that are also used for the real achievements, I think we should all make them ourselfs (copyright and such, and the style just doesn't fit in)

I really don't see how it's copyright infringement..as long as we make the picture ourself and don't use it for profit there really isn't anything wrong with it..unless I'm missing something..

Hello everyone, I think I've fixed the virus now... My virus-scanner couldn't find , you couldn't delete it ""Acces denied" - or something... System Restore didn't help because "Some files are needed for windows to work properly"-crap, so it created a copys for these files. But that's where it made a mistake! It changed the name of the folders! Crap stopped happening (Internet stopped working, freezing, crashes, usb-devices not working...) and I was able to delete the files! YEAH! That's right muthaf*#@er! I'm a friggin' king, you can't beat me! Rock on, Garth! Whoohaah!

And Shad, I don't do Torrents. :P Now I'm off to eat mah pizza. Rock-on! :D

Edit: I'll give you Kudos Jason :D

It's corrupted if it doesn't allow you to install some programs and doesn't let you use them. Where are you program files C? D? E?

C :D I think it allows me to use whatever I want now ... If something weird starts happening I'll do it :D I wish I had a Mac...