[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

by the way, I think we shouldn't use pictures that are also used for the real achievements, I think we should all make them ourselfs (copyright and such, and the style just doesn't fit in)

I really don't see how it's copyright infringement..as long as we make the picture ourself and don't use it for profit there really isn't anything wrong with it..unless I'm missing something..

you're right, but the point is, unless I am missing something, that some of the pictures aren't made by ourselfs, so I say we should all make them ourselfs.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you! Reinstall Windows!

Crap. I quess I have to. Gonna have to use sisters sims 3 usb-stick to backup my saves... and achievement stuff o'course! Jeesus... I have to REDOWNLOAD MY OBLIVION MODS!!! OVER 50 OBLIVION MODS!!! Damn you idiotic virus! I tought you were with your girl Jason :D

Congrats on your 50th post Rakkar! :D

I have a solution. Don't try to watch it! Well I'm leaving now. I won't be here today. Girlfriend... (Ha I've got one too, Shad :P ) Cya!

Curse you for having one also...mines hotter though :P.

I have a crazy idea...we should make more mods together after this..

I have a solution. Don't try to watch it! Well I'm leaving now. I won't be here today. Girlfriend... (Ha I've got one too, Shad :P ) Cya!

Agreed. But I won't be much help, except as ideamaker :D Or doing anything graphical... :P

And I allready have one idea coming! In Fallout 3 you find this strange room,and in the middle of the room there would be this strange, atleast 200 years old video-game called... Fallout 3! You grab this strange item and slip its CD into nearby computer and start playing... And if you finish the game, you'd get some special item in the game! And if you find and finish the game in game, you'd get a better item! So basically: game inside a game inside a game! Awesome!

Agreed. But I won't be much help, except as ideamaker :D Or doing anything graphical... :P

Well..you can help with my mod..*praying/hoping*

NO!!! Just kidding, I'll help :D

NO!!! Just kidding, I'll help :D

Ok..just go to the forums (my siggy, click it) and put ideas or graphical things you think could help out on whatever topic you see fit. (sign up first)