[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

My mod improves oblivion by adding lotsa things to do..and puzzles..everyone loves puzzles..and this mod is only better then consoles cause you can get achievements while playing with other mods.

Yeah that's right :D (About Ach-mod)! But I still prefer, y'know, "Non-mod" Puzzles and stuff ;D cuz there you won't find out these "New quest: Master of Lololol"-kinda things. :rolleyes: And there are about thousand other mods that add excact same things ;D Not meant as insult or anything...

But new weapons..armor...PEOPLE..and not all puzzles are going to be with a quest..

Fine :D Back on topic :D

I can't figure out what to say that'd be on topic... Yeah "You fail at failing" xD

Yes we do..mainly you.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mod improves oblivion by adding lotsa things to do..and puzzles..everyone loves puzzles..and this mod is only better then consoles cause you can get achievements while playing with other mods.

Yeah that's right :D (About Ach-mod)! But I still prefer, y'know, "Non-mod" Puzzles and stuff ;D cuz there you won't find out these "New quest: Master of Lololol"-kinda things. :rolleyes: And there are about thousand other mods that add excact same things ;D Not meant as insult or anything...

But new weapons..armor...PEOPLE..and not all puzzles are going to be with a quest..

Fine :D Back on topic :D

I can't figure out what to say that'd be on topic... Yeah "You fail at failing" xD

Yes we do..mainly you.

Hah, great, thanks ;D Would my f3-mod idea be possible? :D

Hah, great, thanks Would my f3-mod idea be possible?

What was your f3-mod idea?

Fake quote here

"Agreed. But I won't be much help, except as ideamaker biggrin.gif Or doing anything graphical... tongue.gif

And I allready have one idea coming! In Fallout 3 you find this strange room,and in the middle of the room there would be this strange, atleast 200 years old video-game called... Fallout 3! You grab this strange item and slip its CD into nearby computer and start playing... And if you finish the game, you'd get some special item in the game! And if you find and finish the game in game, you'd get a better item! So basically: game inside a game inside a game! Awesome!"

Fake quote here

It's so stupid that you have to get that :D

Fake quote here

"Agreed. But I won't be much help, except as ideamaker biggrin.gif Or doing anything graphical... tongue.gif

And I allready have one idea coming! In Fallout 3 you find this strange room,and in the middle of the room there would be this strange, atleast 200 years old video-game called... Fallout 3! You grab this strange item and slip its CD into nearby computer and start playing... And if you finish the game, you'd get some special item in the game! And if you find and finish the game in game, you'd get a better item! So basically: game inside a game inside a game! Awesome!"

Fake quote here

OMG I would totally download that mod..if my video card was good enough to run F3..

Fake quote here

Fake quote here

OMG I would totally download that mod..

Yeah it's awesome :D

if my video card was good enough to run F3..

WUT? Oblivion is heavier... :P

Yes..but Fallout on my computer = instant non-work..I have a lot of mods that improve framerate.. for oblivion..