[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Umm... Quests and scripts :D Sound much but it's very simple... I hope I could do it myself

I now have a big project outside of modding..so I can't do much help, but I can do what I can with scripts, just ask me and me or Vic will get to it..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Check out the topic. Maybe i'll PM you when I get to that point :D

Yeah yeah..

Edit: Can you to link your topic?

We are getting little offtopic. :D But ok. Warning! Contains Bad English : Link And It's located in a whole new worldspace called Zedar : Zedar I understand if you don't have time.

I'll help how I can..

Where is Jepuliz?

I don't know. Have not heard of him... My mod isn't yet in that point. I'll tell you then. And maybe when I finish this I can help with your mod? :)

Sure, that sounds cool..but with an even bigger project being made outside of modding I am not currently doing much with my mod..slowly working on it though.

Hello everyone! I'm sorry but I'm going to lapland tomorrow, so I have no chance to make any pictures at all. Really sorry. We'll be there about a week, and we're gonn DRIVE there. It's in the other side of Finland! Hundreds of kilometers! It takes over 9 hours to get there. Thanks!