[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

by the way, I got another idea. I really like the wall thing. So certainly keep that. But wouldn't it be cool that, if you complete an achievement, you could buy a copy of the achievement shield from some shops. So you could decorate your houses with it. Just a little extra :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this mod still being made? And if so, what is still to be done? If you still need a shield model I may give it a try.

(sorry that I didn't read all posts, but the list is quite long you know :D

Everything is done, except for Achievement-pictures and scripting. :D

so... you made the shield model :D

I made the shield model..yes.

We allready thought about archievement shield used as a 'real' shield, there would be a blank-one, and when you click achievement in the room, the picture would transfer to the shield. But I don't think it would be good :closedeyes:

We allready thought about archievement shield used as a 'real' shield, there would be a blank-one, and when you click achievement in the room, the picture would transfer to the shield. But I don't think it would be good :closedeyes:

Let's just stick with achievements...if we can finish the main part of the mod..we can worry about improving.

Let's just stick with achievements...if we can finish the main part of the mod..we can worry about improving.

Yup. As I said, I don't like that idea. Going to sleep soon. Leaving 9:00 local time. Again, 13h in a car. Sigh. When I'm back, I'm gonna buy a whole bunch of Steam-games :D And do pics for achievements, of course ;D

Yup. As I said, I don't like that idea. Going to sleep soon. Leaving 9:00 local time. Again, 13h in a car. Sigh. When I'm back, I'm gonna buy a whole bunch of Steam-games :D And do pics for achievements, of course ;D

Better do pics..we're waiting for them.