[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Ok I'm back for two days. What's going on?

Me and jepuliz are randomly arguing, the first post has been edited..topic title changed..we got a few more pics..the usual.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok nice. I hope we get this finished cuz after this I will leave oblivion and modding it. This computer is so old and filled with viruses and it can't run oblivion anymore. But I will finish this achievement mod.

Why not get a new computer and keep playing/

Ok nice. I hope we get this finished cuz after this I will leave oblivion and modding it. This computer is so old and filled with viruses and it can't run oblivion anymore. But I will finish this achievement mod.

I can't run it either. Gotta get DVD-device working to repair-install windows :D Done over 20 pics >:D

I can't run it either. Gotta get DVD-device working to repair-install windows :D Done over 20 pics >:D

So..who's gonna do the actual putting together part..me and who else?

hey I didn't say I can't run CS. I said I will finish this with honor :D

True...but you didn't say you could run it either.

HELL YEAH! QUESS WHO GOT HIS DVD-DEVICE WORKING WITH MAGICAL REGEDIT!!! WOOHOO! TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION!

Use of caps is annoying...D: