[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

HELL YEAH! QUESS WHO GOT HIS DVD-DEVICE WORKING WITH MAGICAL REGEDIT!!! WOOHOO! TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION!

Use of caps is annoying...D:

But it would've sound stupid without them. Because of course you're imagining me to have badass cool voice, that you're reading my messages with. It would've sounded emo. ;D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELL YEAH! QUESS WHO GOT HIS DVD-DEVICE WORKING WITH MAGICAL REGEDIT!!! WOOHOO! TIME TO PLAY SOME OBLIVION!

But it would've sound stupid without them. Because of course you're imagining me to have badass cool voice, that you're reading my messages with. It would've sounded emo. ;D

How about..I'm the emo one..which I am..and your just..different?

I'm kinda... Hippie that listens to heavy metal. I quess. I dunno. Tonights movie: Dustin Hoffmans & Tom Cruises (>:|) Rain Man! Oh yeah! Autism! No offence to anyone... Movie is great.

I'm kinda... Hippie that listens to heavy metal. I quess. I dunno. Tonights movie: Dustin Hoffmans & Tom Cruises (>:|) Rain Man! Oh yeah! Autism! No offence to anyone... Movie is great.

Oh, and VLC 1.0.0 is up! Best damn movie-player ever! Right after PowerDVD, which is kinda heavy. I still love VLC ;)

Oh, and VLC 1.0.0 is up! Best damn movie-player ever! Right after PowerDVD, which is kinda heavy. I still love VLC ;)

O//o..how come I always end up in the weird group of people..but eh, it's how I met Angelica :D.

O//o..how come I always end up in the weird group of people..but eh, it's how I met Angelica :D.

You're girlfriend? :whistling: Why does everyone consider me as a weirdo? :mellow:

You're girlfriend? :whistling: Why does everyone consider me as a weirdo? :mellow:

Yes my girlfriend..and because you are weird? And Angelica is MINE I say..back off..

Yes my girlfriend..and because you are weird? And Angelica is MINE I say..back off..

Yeah, like I'm gonna come all the way from Finland to USA to steal your girlfriend. Like that's ever gonna happend : :closedeyes:

Just joking ^^

Am I really weird :( ?

Yeah, like I'm gonna come all the way from Finland to USA to steal your girlfriend. Like that's ever gonna happend : :closedeyes:

Just joking ^^

....NOOOOOOO I shall hide her..after she returns from Georgia in 2 weeks..

Yes you are..

Just joking ^^

....NOOOOOOO I shall hide her..after she returns from Georgia in 2 weeks..

Yes you are..

NOOOOO! I'm so sad about finding out that I'm weird I'm gonna travel to Georgia to cry!

No Rainman is cheating on a card game! :o