[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

O//o..how come I always end up in the weird group of people..but eh, it's how I met Angelica :D.

You're girlfriend? :whistling: Why does everyone consider me as a weirdo? :mellow:

Yes my girlfriend..and because you are weird? And Angelica is MINE I say..back off..

Yeah, like I'm gonna come all the way from Finland to USA to steal your girlfriend. Like that's ever gonna happend : :closedeyes:

Just joking ^^

Am I really weird :( ?

....NOOOOOOO I shall hide her..after she returns from Georgia in 2 weeks..

Yes you are..

NOOOOO! I'm so sad about finding out that I'm weird I'm gonna travel to Georgia to cry!

No Rainman is cheating on a card game! :o

....But..I love her...T-T..

And that wasn't weird how?

Edit: Btw how are the pics goin?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O//o..how come I always end up in the weird group of people..but eh, it's how I met Angelica :D.

You're girlfriend? :whistling: Why does everyone consider me as a weirdo? :mellow:

Yes my girlfriend..and because you are weird? And Angelica is MINE I say..back off..

Yeah, like I'm gonna come all the way from Finland to USA to steal your girlfriend. Like that's ever gonna happend : :closedeyes:

Just joking ^^

Am I really weird :( ?

....NOOOOOOO I shall hide her..after she returns from Georgia in 2 weeks..

Yes you are..

NOOOOO! I'm so sad about finding out that I'm weird I'm gonna travel to Georgia to cry!

No Rainman is cheating on a card game! :o

That wasn't weird because it's a joke. Or is it? :O Pics standing still, gonna do another 10 or so tomorrow. :D

That wasn't weird because it's a joke. Or is it? :O Pics standing still, gonna do another 10 or so tomorrow. :D

Your lazy ya'know.

Your lazy ya'know.

No I'm not lazy, I just have to watch TV all day. And play videgames. Read. Eat. Sleep. Then wait all day not doing pictures. I'm not lazy.

Ok, I'm lazy.

Your lazy ya'know.

No I'm not lazy, I just have to watch TV all day. And play videgames. Read. Eat. Sleep. Then wait all day not doing pictures. I'm not lazy.

Ok, I'm lazy.

O.O...your life is funner then mine..mine is...wash my car..play games..eat..hang out with Angi..sleep..rinse and repeat.

Your lazy ya'know.

Ok, I'm lazy.

O.O...your life is funner then mine..mine is...wash my car..play games..eat..hang out with Angi..sleep..rinse and repeat.

Just leave the TV off and that's how it really is. You like to brag about your car don't you? xD

Your lazy ya'know.

Ok, I'm lazy.

Just leave the TV off and that's how it really is. You like to brag about your car don't you? xD

Yeah..it's a Firebird..awesome car..and I like to brag about my gf too..

Your lazy ya'know.

Ok, I'm lazy.

Well...I've got Toyota! And what's an gf?

Your lazy ya'know.

Ok, I'm lazy.

Short for girlfriend..sheesh..noobs these days..xD.

Your lazy ya'know.

Ok, I'm lazy.

Short for girlfriend..sheesh..noobs these days..xD.

Oh! I see. And please don't call me a noob. Noobs are like: "omg wereis teh thing that you sned a topic offf terhd????+? im not finding your buton!!!11!"-kinda people. I'm not one of them. I'm a Pure Pro. Short is: PuPro! You may have only heard the legends, but none shall ever show thyself in public. Except ones who can take ye flask. That is a whole different story. I may have managed that. Or I may have not. You may never truly know the truth.

And I totally didn't try to do as odd/weird speech ever. Not.