[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Oh! I see. And please don't call me a noob. Noobs are like: "omg wereis teh thing that you sned a topic offf terhd????+? im not finding your buton!!!11!"-kinda people. I'm not one of them. I'm a Pure Pro. Short is: PuPro! You may have only heard the legends, but none shall ever show thyself in public. Except ones who can take ye flask. That is a whole different story. I may have managed that. Or I may have not. You may never truly know the truth.

And I totally didn't try to do as odd/weird speech ever. Not.

Actually...a noob is just someone new to something..it's not an offensive word in any sense..unless used as offensive.

EDIT by LHammonds: Incorrect! "Newbie" is the non-offensive form of the word describing somebody as inexperienced. Noob or n00b is commonly used to as a derogatory form of the term...synonymous with "Newbie+Idiot" Wikipedia

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! I see. And please don't call me a noob. Noobs are like: "omg wereis teh thing that you sned a topic offf terhd????+? im not finding your buton!!!11!"-kinda people. I'm not one of them. I'm a Pure Pro. Short is: PuPro! You may have only heard the legends, but none shall ever show thyself in public. Except ones who can take ye flask. That is a whole different story. I may have managed that. Or I may have not. You may never truly know the truth.

Actually...a noob is just someone new to something..it's not an offensive word in any sense..unless used as offensive.

Yes, correct :D I just used the word on that in a wrong... how do you say that... mainsubject? Argh! Sometimes I hate my English-skills!

Yes, correct :D I just used the word on that in a wrong... how do you say that... mainsubject? Argh! Sometimes I hate my English-skills!

Arh, two hours, eight minutes and twenty seconds isn't enough for this movie! I want more :'( Well... It's 1:35 in Finland. I'm really off to bed now. Night!

Arh, two hours, eight minutes and twenty seconds isn't enough for this movie! I want more :'( Well... It's 1:35 in Finland. I'm really off to bed now. Night!

Night..

Night..

G'day!

Lol, Make pics now please..

I am making! Patience! :)

I don't wanna be patient...lol..

xD LHammonds edited you "noob"-post! :D Couple more pics done!

Lol, eh..I know what I did so I don't mind.