[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Well, promise is a big word :P. I told I could do it..

I'll start on it again tomorrow. Haven't looked at it for more than 2 weeks ago.

Great! Remember to keep us on date and ask us if there's a problem! And Shad, if u wan't we can add "secret achievement" where you name it Shadowace?

Umm..sure?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, may be a good idea. For 3-4 additional quests.

Something fun, created by each of us...

O.o..only if mine can have something to do with music...GUITARS..DRUMS...CREEPY STALKER FANGIRL....

Well, promise is a big word :P. I told I could do it..

I'll start on it again tomorrow. Haven't looked at it for more than 2 weeks ago.

Great! Remember to keep us on date and ask us if there's a problem! And Shad, if u wan't we can add "secret achievement" where you name it Shadowace?

Umm..sure?

If you think you're awesome enough... Okay "Fail - Create a character named Shadowace"? Is that good?

ALL RIGHT! But let's not include that kind of stuff in the mod... Let's do another mod with those? Or you can choose not to install that?

ALL RIGHT! But let's not include that kind of stuff in the mod... Let's do another mod with those? Or you can choose not to install that?

Or..for later versions...

Oh Oh, can there be multiple Jepuliz-characters that all would wear Aviator-glasses and be totally awesome and play vanhalenish guitar solos and would look like me and YEAH THIS IDEA RULEZ! We should add those to Achievement Mod Edition! If were gonna do it.

Or..for later versions...

No, I hate extra-crap they put on some mods. When I downloaded Gem Pricing mod did I wan't to play as a Gnome? No. A whole different mod :D