[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Ok sorry if you have missed me :D been busy playing Baldurs gate 2. But when you need me PM. So how is the mod going?

VicICE starts scripting today, pics are done. Yeah :D

Finally...now I need all of them so I can work on texturing these shields..all 100 of em..ugh..

I've got 700th post on this thread! Ok I'll try to upload it now... Ehh... Where am I supposed to upload them? I can't send 'em here because som of them are .bmp... Did .rar but it was too big for tES-nexus... :O

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EHm..I think it would be better to pack it in an archive....Just create a file-page..

Upload it to there, just add all of our numbers to grant us access and hide the file, so none shall steal the achievements!

Or use a place like megaupload, filefront, fileshack etc...

EHm..I think it would be better to pack it in an archive....Just create a file-page..

Upload it to there, just add all of our numbers to grant us access and hide the file, so none shall steal the achievements!

What he said. It's what I do when I don't want anyone seeing my files, save a few people helping.

There ain't no easier way? Like sending through, I dunno, ICQ, Messenger, Skype? I hate registering everywhere.

More than 300MB??

It's not that large but for some reason it says it's too large... Dunno why... Should I try again? I'll try again.

Now it starts to bug when I browse. It doesn't show up when I select it.

Oh! Now it uploaded it even when it says I haven't selected anything? Weird. And I bet that no-one who doesn't know what this is isn't gonna download this. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25979