[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

ow! You're faster than me!

Some aren't that difficult to do ;D.

Great :D Oh darn! CD lost! I guess today there aren't a movie :'(

What if we publish the Achievements mod and Achievement-room as a plugin?

Or are we building the mod on it?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm shields..I have no clue how to draw the textures...I can texture the mesh..I just need textures drawn..

Erm shields..I have no clue how to draw the textures...I can texture the mesh..I just need textures drawn..

Just google something sliverish xD And post pic out of final version of shields, with the deeper middlepart and stuff...

Just google something sliverish xD And post pic out of final version of shields, with the deeper middlepart and stuff...

But I want the textures to look "professionally" drawn -.-..

That I was not responding to the same page ;D.

No, I made a separate .esp.

So the room is like a plugin :D I'm not sure if it's stupid or not, but alas you can play it sooner :D And we gotta start thinking where we're gonna put the Teleportation-book-ripped-off-from-myst-series-book in. Benirus Manors cellar? No... Let's make a new building in some neat place and put it there. But where should we put the house...?

That I was not responding to the same page ;D.

No, I made a separate .esp.

So the room is like a plugin :D I'm not sure if it's stupid or not, but alas you can play it sooner :D And we gotta start thinking where we're gonna put the Teleportation-book-ripped-off-from-myst-series-book in. Benirus Manors cellar? No... Let's make a new building in some neat place and put it there. But where should we put the house...?

Uhh.....uhhh...uhhh....I got nothing..

Hm, lets worry about that later....

Probably better if we made a separate place for it, as it shouldn't interfere with the 23 basements already uploaded at nexus...