[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Hm, lets worry about that later....

Probably better if we made a separate place for it, as it shouldn't interfere with the 23 basements already uploaded at nexus...

Would be much easier..and gives me something besides a mesh to work with...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably better if we made a separate place for it, as it shouldn't interfere with the 23 basements already uploaded at nexus...

Did you even read the whole post xD "Put a whole new building somewhere"? :D Yes, let's worry about it later. Remember to inform us every 20 Ach-Scripttm you've done. :D

Did you even read the whole post xD "Put a whole new building somewhere"? :D Yes, let's worry about it later. Remember to inform us every 20 Ach-Scripttm you've done. :D

o.O...WHY AM I EXCLUDED FROM THESE MESSAGES.../end minor rant

WHO SAID THAT

WHO SAID THAT

Me..

WHO SAID THAT

Me..

Oh, right.

WHO SAID THAT

Me..

Oh, right.

Give me something to do..

Stop Building Piramids!

Did you even read the whole post xD "Put a whole new building somewhere"? :biggrin:

Apparently not...

wow, I'm glad I just saved the achievementscript into notepad :P. Like 10 sec later the whole thing crashed!

All hail notepad!

Hit the following on your keyboard: F6 P 4 & K 1-0

Stop Building Piramids!
Did you even read the whole post xD "Put a whole new building somewhere"? :biggrin:

Apparently not...

wow, I'm glad I just saved the achievementscript into notepad :P. Like 10 sec later the whole thing crashed!

All hail notepad!

Hit the following on your keyboard: F6 P 4 & K 1-0

I use Word :P What happends with that combination? Imminent blue-screen?

I use Word :P What happends with that combination? Imminent blue-screen?

I use both actually :) Yep, with no explanation...that's even worse...