[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Haha, indeed

66? Really? I don't know, I just lost my train of thought. Bit too tired to think hard..

Nvm, I'll go to sleep. Think of similar replacements, I'll ask Jepuliz and Jason tomorrow.

I may be missing some problems, I just picked the obvious ones....Lol, I should have looked more often. but I couldn't.

See ya/

Yeah 66...just a script to check if the player placed an item in any npc's inventory..OBSE might be needed..but still..can't be that hard..though I have limited experience with scripting so far..

Good morning! If you can't do it without OBSE, use OBSE. That's my opinion. It's not a big deal! :D Why change the bounty of 1 to 5? I know it IS possible! :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, indeed

66? Really? I don't know, I just lost my train of thought. Bit too tired to think hard..

Nvm, I'll go to sleep. Think of similar replacements, I'll ask Jepuliz and Jason tomorrow.

I may be missing some problems, I just picked the obvious ones....Lol, I should have looked more often. but I couldn't.

See ya/

Yeah 66...just a script to check if the player placed an item in any npc's inventory..OBSE might be needed..but still..can't be that hard..though I have limited experience with scripting so far..

Good morning! If you can't do it without OBSE, use OBSE. That's my opinion. It's not a big deal! :D Why change the bounty of 1 to 5? I know it IS possible! :D

Oh! 880th post last one! Seven more and we'll have 888! Great! ;D

That isn't the biggest problem...some just are impossible...as the one with the rat...as you die you can't continue....

And since I don't work at bethesda, I don't know how to export anything outside of oblivion. So you can use it in other saves :)..

The 5 gold is more realistic, as that is the penalty for theft, I never had a bounty of 1 and I doubt anyone will have without luck...

5 bounty is much more reasonable...and yes..the rat thing is impossible...how about, getting near death from a rat?

That may work. Like a script that counts the players hitpoints.

Yeah, and a check to see if a rat caused it..that might work..

lol...The only time that happens is when I want a high Heavy-armor in the tutorial dungeon for when I'm out..:P

Any alternatives for like the bow, cause I don't know how to track the bonus.(perhaps it is possible though.)

Hey Vic, do you know anything about landscaping? I have planned to create an island. I've even almost drawn it to a paper but I got no clue how to create it with cs. You talked about some program where you watched someone else mod. Maybe if you know how to landscape, we could try that program. Damn I wish I could talk better english... :D

I have a spare island if you need one....It was for a mod I didn't finish...You could see if you could adapt your thing to it...

Lol, indeed. You'd have to hurry, because I need to do it with someone else as well.

Your English seems to go fine, don't worry...

Here is the link, you need to create an account for it. It is free though..:Link

lol...The only time that happens is when I want a high Heavy-armor in the tutorial dungeon for when I'm out..:P

Any alternatives for like the bow, cause I don't know how to track the bonus.(perhaps it is possible though.)

Maybe if it's just a sneak attack with the bow that it tracks?