KingtideIV - BANNED

KingtideIV banned

Reason:

I started brutally killing people in vr when i was 9 lmao it doesnt affect me, Im literally a better person than i was when i was 9 lol

Blade and Sorcery was first released on December 11th, 2018. Given that, the absolute oldest KingtideIV could be, assuming a birthday on December 12th, 2011, is 11. As our clearly state:

By using our site, you hereby represent that you are aged 18 or older, or that you are aged 13 or older and do so with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.

As a self-admitted 11-year-old, they satisfy neither condition. As such, we cannot allow KingtideIV to maintain an account on our platform.

Reference post

User has shown birth date to be 2007, meeting the minimum 13 criteria.

Recently, I made a comment on the Blade and Sorcery modding website, mentioning that I started playing VR when I was nine years old. I want to clarify that while Blade and Sorcery is a VR fighting game, it wasn't my first. My actual first VR fighting game was Gorn, during its early access period back in 2016.

I think there was confusion because Blade and Sorcery was released in 2018, leading to the assumption that I was only eleven when I started playing it. But in reality, I was born in 2007, so I was genuinely nine when I played Gorn.