Stealth Field

Gorzog

Totally random thought.

Any chance of a mod that removes the physical appearance of the stealth field, whilst leaving it active and in effect?

I'd like to take some badass sneak attack screenshots without looking like the predator. :D

Rather than remove the appearance of the Stealth Field, there's a mod that adds a set of Chinese Stealth Armor that doesn't have the Stealth Field effect.

This one is a copy of the CSA, only renamed to "Dragoon Armor" and has the helmet as a separate armor piece, the original CSA is still the same. The Dragoon Armor is found in the VSS Armory where the original CSA is.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3415

This mod adds enhanced versions of the Chinese Stealth Armor with variants. Works off of the "Dragoon Armor" and adds some nice looking and powerful versions. This also includes "No Stealth" versions, but these are located in the L.O.B. building next to the office with the Unique Chinese Pistol, so they are a bit harder to go get.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5981

Neither of these over right the CSA, just add more versions for it.

ive been trying to do that for a while now (remove the look but leave the effect) and so far no luck, the chameleon effect still seems to be synonymous with invisibility in the engine itself. but my newest thought is that you may be able to place an invisible wall around the player that blocks the "line of sight". but i havent had a chance to try that yet.

if you find anything let me know and ill do the same

cheers

thats an interesting thought.. but changing the shader would take away the chameleon effect from everything in the game. however that would probably be a good solution for Gorzog's purposes. then he could revert to a backup if he wanted it back