New Classes? Mod Request

Talonflight

I dont know if this is feasible, possibly due to all the scripting involved and the animation making involved.

Why not extra classes? I was considering an Adept/Templar (name pending) class, which you only could unlock by submitting a Rookie into Psi training. He'd come out and end up wielding a Psi blade ((similar to the ones the Protoss use in Starcraft)) and uses it in conjunction with strong Psi abilities.

In addition, there could be a Gunslinger/Commando class, dual wielding pistols with a backup weapon being a blade of some sort. This class would play out with an added chance for evaison. They could have a grapnel line, rapid fire bursts from pistols, silent assassination with the blade, planting mines, and throwing poison grenades.

Once again, i do not know how feasible this project could be (I myself an not a modder, and my knowledge of modding extends only to: "Drag this file into the Data Files for your game"), however if someone could get back to me, and point this in the direction where competent modders could see it, it would be wonderful