What do you do with your Adoring Fan?

AEntreriX

I left him in oblivion with a storm atronauch as company :whistling: left before he died though. He hasn't respawned yet, so i think he is busy being chewed on.

PS do storm atros have mouths? :confused:

FIRST :P

I left him in oblivion with a storm atronauch as company :whistling: left before he died though. He hasn't respawned yet, so i think he is busy being chewed on.

PS do storm atros have mouths? :confused:

FIRST :P

Cool, i'm pretty sure they don't have mouths. Looking at this (http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Image:OB-Creature-Storm_Atronach.jpg) picture, I'd have to say no. But that thing that looks like a hole in the center of its head may be.

I'm telling him to stand in some corner of my houses :P

or once i built a mod like a platform that was really far up in the air. I used tcl to get up there then i wrote something like this "placefullactorcopyatplayer" then i left him up there xD

I tell him to stay when I'm at the Arena Bloodworkds(sp?) and he waits....then when I start a new game and become the Grand Champion again I tell him the same thing.

I avoid him before the first encounter. Once I leave Bloodworks after becoming Grand Champion I fast travel anywhere and never come back to that door.

You actualy have no good feelings about that poor boy? :rolleyes: