What do you do with your Adoring Fan?

AEntreriX

I don't know where he is. The last time I remember seeing him-I was fighting someone or something and he started running away like a little punk. I caught up to him and tried talking to him but he kept fleeing.

Before that, I just left him in my Thieves hideout house and told him to make himself at home and then I'd take him out when I ran some errands. I feel sorry for the poor little guy. I'd like to give him a make-over. Is there a way you can give him a make over? New hair style, clothes/armor?

I'd like to teach him how to fight and make him useful if I could.

I can't just kill him like a lot of other people like to. I don't know if that means I'm a wuss or what but he looks to me to be a young kid and my character is an older woman so I guess I got this Mom complex going on with him. ???

Anyway, I haven't seen him for awhile. I wonder where he ran off to.

Don't feel like the lone ranger girl. I had a hard time just being mean and telling him to scram, lol I'll go visit him. Yours and mine both are probably back at the arena waiting for us to arrive, with bells on. Oh and scented oils too....after all, he does owe us a back rub, lol ;D